Thank you for taking the time to review the following information. Once complete you can schedule a showing below.
Applications are provided after you have toured the property.
*Application fees are non-refundable.
* Application fees are paid to an independent third party vendor who provides national criminal, eviction & credit information.
* Application fees paid in person must be in the form of guaranteed funds (certified check, bank check or money order).
* Completed Applications & fees must be received/paid for all occupants 18 years of age or older; before processing will begin.
* Applications are accepted for specifically identified units only.
* Tenant applicant and/or Tenant representative, must view the property before submitting an application.
* Tenant applicants must submit a legible, legal, valid government issued photo ID.
* Tenant applicants must submit verifiable employment and income information.
* Tenant applications will NOT be processed until the above are received and/or completed.
* Completed Tenant applications are time stamped and processed on a first come first serve basis.
* Completed Applications can take 5-14 business days to process.
Tenant Screening Criteria
* Applicant shall provide correct and detailed information on applications.
* Applicant credit score and/or other credit worthiness will be considered.
* No collections that are a result of applicants past rentals such as un paid UTL’s, rents, damages, etc.
* Applicant monthly rent payment shall be no more than 35% of applicant’s income.
* No prior FED (forced entry detainer) evictions within the past five (5) years.
* Applicant must have verifiable previous and current Landlord references.
* Applicant must have positive past rental or mortgage payment history.
* HUD guidelines of no more than two (2) person per room.
* The demeanor (attitude and behavior) of the applicant will be considered.
* Oregon Coast Property Management does NOT discriminate against any person because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, Sexual Orientation or National Origin. Oregon Coast Property Management does not discriminate against any service or ESA animals.
Tenant Approval Expectations
* Applications are processed on 1st come 1st serve basis after you or your representative have viewed the property.
* Upon APPROVAL of an application you will receive an email to log into your personalized Tenant website portal.
* Oregon Coast Property Management will upload your Agreement to Execute a Lease & Lease documents for your review.
* You will have 48 hours after APPROVAL to sign the Agreement to Execute along with payment of a non-refundable reservation deposit.
* Reservation deposits will convert to become part of your Security Deposit requirements upon move in.
* All Tenants are required to carry Renters Insurance. Proof will be required prior to possession.
* All Tenant paid Utilities will need to be transferred into the care of the tenant prior to possession.
* All Tenant MOVE IN COSTS (1st month rent, security deposits, etc.) are to be paid in Guaranteed Funds MONEY ORDER, BANK CHECKS or CASHIER CHECKS. NO Personal Checks for move in costs. We do not accept any cash payments in our office.
* Our office is working diligently to respond to you as quickly as possible. However, it can take 3-7 business days for an initial response after submitting your application. Thank you for reviewing the above.
If you agree that you meet the above minimal requirements click here for a SHOWING REQUEST to schedule a property tour.
Thank you and we look forward to being of service to you.